Bon Voyage!! I am off to Toronto tomorrow for a little vacation to visit some family and friends. I am super excited for my trip but I dread packing. I am one of those people that want to bring EVERYTHING.. It’s suppose to rain twice while I am there and for that reason I wanted to bring my Hunter wellies. I took me a day to convince myself I won’t really need them. But my suitcase is now full! and I am just packing up my bag for the plane. Here are some tips and things I plan on bringing with me so I can enjoy my flight!
1) Use a big purse/bag!! I am using my Michael Kors Jet Set Macbook Travel Tote which is perfect because it has a compartment for my Macbook Pro and it still leaves tons of space for other things that I need to bring with me.
2) Bring a Laptop or iPad to play with. I get really bored on planes, especially when I am alone. I will be bringing my laptop to keep me entertained. But I also don’t trust having my laptop in my suitcase so even if I don’t plan on using it I want it with me. Along with my laptop I make sure I have my charger and iPhone charger.
3) Bring a book or Magazines. I am bringing both, again it’s mainly for entertainment purposes.
4) Chapstick!! I am seriously a lipgloss/chapstick hoarder.. I have put in 5 different kinds in my bag.
5) I like to bring my own blanket. The ones they give you on the plane just plain suck. I tend to get cold easily, so I prefer to bring my own fuzzy blanket. I also am packing a scarf with me to put on once I land in Toronto.
6) Proper Identification and cash! This is important anytime your are going on a flight, mainly because they won’t let you on if you don’t have the right ID and it is always safe to have some kind of cash with you, just incase.
7) HEADPHONES. This is crucial. If you want to watch a movie or listen to music you are going to need these, unless you enjoy listening to the person beside you snore.
8) Gum and snacks! Gum for taking off and snacks because you never know when you’ll get hungry!
Okay time to double check and make sure I have packed everything!