Happy Friday!! The weekend is upon us finally! November is going by so fast, it’s already been a week! Before we know it it’s going to be Christmas. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?! Either have I..! If you know me you would know that I LOVE tea! I pretty much drink it all day long.. I probably have a problem. Today’s Friday’s Fabulous Five is based around my obsession with tea!
1. First up is David’s Tea’s 24 days of tea. This is the advent calendar for the ultimate tea lover!! This magical box comes with 24 different teas. So for the month of December you can try a new flavour of tea each day. Sadly it is sold out online but if you are lucky enough to find it in store I would pick it up! It is only $34.50.
2. I absolutely fell in love with this cup when I saw it! It describes me perfectly (seriously my hands are ALWAYS cold). This Kate Spade travel mug is available at your local Indigo or Chapters or on their website here.
3. These gold acrylic tea spoons from Shop by Monkia are to die for!! They are perfect for the holidays for your tea or coffee and everyone will be asking where you got these glittery spoons from!
4. Any Starbucks lover knows that once November 1st arrives it is Christmas at Starbucks! I just wanted to share with you my favourite guilty pleasure to get at Starbucks during the holiday season. A tall no water, egg nog chai tea latte! It is seriously so good! I am not the biggest fan of egg nog and would never drink it alone but when mixed with chai it is delicious! What’s your favourite Starbucks holiday drink!?
5. This has nothing to do with tea but I thought I would end with a quote that I love and am currently living by. (quote from here)
Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!