Happy Friday!! The weekend is finally here, unless you are south of me you are probably already off because of American Thanksgiving. Every year I try to get my parents to cook another Thanksgiving turkey on American Thanksgiving but it never works. Besides all of the turkey and football there is also Black Friday! It seems that this year more and more stores in Canada are also doing Black Friday sales. All of my emails and pictures being posted on Instagram are all about Black Friday. These sales are perfect for some Christmas shopping and they seem to last all weekend long.
I hope to get some Christmas shopping done this weekend with all of these massive sales. Here are a 5 fabulous things that I have been obsessing over the past couple weeks:
I am currently in the market to purchase a nice warm jacket for Christmas for myself (from my parents lol). I think I have finally decided on this TNA Chamonix Parka from Arizita, which is on sale today because of Black Friday. It will be perfect in January when I will be walking the streets of Toronto and New York.
I am pretty much in love with everything that Sugar Paper comes up with! And I am loving with this 2014 desk calendar in raspberry! It would look perfect on a office desk.
Who doesn’t love a SEQUIN gold pillow!! This is from Indigo and it’s from their holiday decor but I would have this out all year!
The BEST tea to make a gingerbread tea latte with Davids Tea gingerbread tea!! It is one of my favourite teas to drink this time of year.. did I mention that I am a little obsessed with tea?
Last but least, a fitting quote for today.. Thanks to Stephanie because I stole this idea from her!
Happy Friday!! The weekend is upon us finally! November is going by so fast, it’s already been a week! Before we know it it’s going to be Christmas. Have you started Christmas shopping yet?! Either have I..! If you know me you would know that I LOVE tea! I pretty much drink it all day long.. I probably have a problem. Today’s Friday’s Fabulous Five is based around my obsession with tea!
1. First up is David’s Tea’s 24 days of tea. This is the advent calendar for the ultimate tea lover!! This magical box comes with 24 different teas. So for the month of December you can try a new flavour of tea each day. Sadly it is sold out online but if you are lucky enough to find it in store I would pick it up! It is only $34.50.
2. I absolutely fell in love with this cup when I saw it! It describes me perfectly (seriously my hands are ALWAYS cold). This Kate Spade travel mug is available at your local Indigo or Chapters or on their website here.
3. These gold acrylic tea spoons from Shop by Monkia are to die for!! They are perfect for the holidays for your tea or coffee and everyone will be asking where you got these glittery spoons from!
4. Any Starbucks lover knows that once November 1st arrives it is Christmas at Starbucks! I just wanted to share with you my favourite guilty pleasure to get at Starbucks during the holiday season. A tall no water, egg nog chai tea latte! It is seriously so good! I am not the biggest fan of egg nog and would never drink it alone but when mixed with chai it is delicious! What’s your favourite Starbucks holiday drink!?
5. This has nothing to do with tea but I thought I would end with a quote that I love and am currently living by. (quote from here)